Registration is opening real soon!
The next IOA Congress will be held in Liverpool, U.K., June 20 — 23, 2020!
Regular up-dates will provide you with the new orthoptic information and give up to date details of the forthcoming IOA Congress: www.ioacongress.org
Registration will open real soon! Please check the congress website for the latest information. Should you wish to submit an abstract for the congress the submissions will open on Thursday 15th August 2019 and close on the 27th November 2019. We very much look forward to welcoming you to Liverpool, England for another engaging and informative congress and a chance to meet with friends and colleagues alike. From the Welcome Reception being held at the award winning ACC Liverpool to the Congress Dinner at the historic and beautiful Maritime Museum there will be plenty of opportunities for networking, education and enjoyment so make sure you register in August!
- Registration Opens – TBC due to technical issues we will update this as soon as possible
- Early Bird Rate Closes – Wednesday 26th February 2020
- Abstract Submission Opens – Thursday 15th August 2019
- Abstract Submission Closes – Wednesday 27th November 2019
- Notification to Authors – Wednesday 29th January 2020
- Authors to Register by – Wednesday 26th February 2020
- Student Research Award Application to Open – 3rd June 2020
- Deadline for full paper submission to ‘Strabismus’– 15th August 2020