Office of the President
15 October 2018
Dear Members of the International Orthoptic Association (IOA),
You are invited to attend the 44th Annual General Meeting of the IOA.
Date: Friday, 16 November, 2018
Time: 9:40 –10:15 am
Location: Fletcher Hotel - Restaurant De Wageningsche Berg, Bosrandzaal Room
Generaal Foulkesweg 96, 6703 DS Wageningen, The Netherlands
This meeting is open to all orthoptists who are members of associations which hold full or associate IOA membership status or orthoptists who are individual members of the IOA. Members who have fully paid dues as of the date of the AGM may vote. A complete list of full and associate member countries can be found here. Please pre-register for the AGM via the following link.
If you are unable to attend there is a possibility to follow the AGM live via our YouTube Channel: stay tuned on Friday, 16 November 2018 from 9:40 – 10:15 am CET.
I hope to see you there.
The 2018 IOA AGM Agenda
- Welcome & Introduction to members of the IOA Council of Management
- Approval of 2018 AGM Agenda
- Review & Approval of 2017 Minutes of IOA AGM in Lisbon, Portugal
- Report from the President of the Association
- Financial Report from the Treasurer of the Association
a. Approval financial statement for the year 2017 - 2018
b. Authorization to fix the remuneration of the IOA auditors
- Special Resolution: Approval of the amended Articles of Association
- Confirmation of Office Holders for the period 2018 - 2019
- The 2020 IOA Congress in Liverpool
- Date and location of next IOA AGM
Jan Roelof (JR) Polling,
President of the International Orthoptic Association (IOA)
Login for more information and documents about the AGM / YouTube Channel