Office of the President
15 May 2019
Dear Members of the International Orthoptic Association (IOA),
You are invited to attend the 45th Annual General Meeting of the IOA.
Date: Saturday, 22 June, 2019
Time: 9:00 –10:00 am
Location: Douga Room, Hotel Laico Tunis, Avenue Mohamed V Place des Droits de l'Homme, 1080 Tunis, Tunisia
1. Call to Order
2. Welcome, Announcements and Introductions
3. Approval of 2019 AGM Agenda
4. Review & Approval of 2018 Minutes of the IOA AGM in Wageningen, The Netherlands
5. Report from the President of the Association
6. Financial Report from the Treasurer of the Association
a. Approval financial statement for the year 2018-2019
b. Authorization to fix the remuneration of the IOA auditors
7. Report from the IOA Volunteer Program
8. Confirmation of Office Holders for the period 2019-2020
9. The 2020 IOA Congress in Liverpool
10. Date and location of next IOA AGM
This meeting is open to all orthoptists who are members of associations which hold full or associate IOA membership status or orthoptists who are individual members of the IOA. Members who have fully paid dues as of the date of the AGM may vote. A complete list of full and associate member countries can be found here. Please pre-register for the AGM via the following link.
If you are unable to attend there is a possibility to follow the AGM live via our YouTube Channel: stay tuned on Saturday, 22 June, 2019 from 9:00 – 10:00 am CET.
I hope to see you there.